Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Amazing Spider Man 2 Movie Critique by Reverend Sharleece E. Bellagosi

   
     I just finished watching the Amazing Spider Man 2 on DVD. From the opening save of a little boy to the closing fight. I was hooked. The Amazing Spider Man 2 is by far the best of the Spider Man franchise; and, I mean the best. It has something for everyone: action, suspense, romance, tragedy, and betrayal of trust. Andrew Garfield is definitely the right fit for the role. The writing, acting, and special effects were superb. Moreover, Jamie Foxx's character captured the geek, nerd, freak, and teenager in all of us for all of us want to belong, be noticed, and be liked. I cannot not state anything bad about this film, except it is taking to long to release the Amazing Spider Man 3. I can't wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment