Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Don't eat there, Eat here by Reverend Sharleece Bell

Don't Eat There, Eat Here

 

Lobster Mac
 
 
     Although it is apparent that I am a big fan of Applebee's restaurants, I would be doing myself and others a great disservice if I did not inform them about the Applebee's restaurant on Saint Augustine St. in Valdosta, GA. I ordered one of my favorite meals, which was a 550 calorie steak and vegetables plate. The meal came to me swimming in fluid that I am not sure of the content making the Applebee's restaurant on Saint Augustine in Valdosta, GA my don't eat here restaurant; because, the restaurant in nasty with food.
     On the other hand, I had the great pleasure of eating a dish that I have never had before at the Outback restaurant in Valdosta, GA--the lobster mac. The lobster mac was creamy, cheesy and had the appropriate amount of lobster resulting in lobster in every bite. I loved it. I believe it is a must try making the Outback in Valdosta, GA one of my eat here restaurants.
     My second eat here restaurant is a local favorite Bubba Jax's Crab Shack in Valdosta, GA. Bubba Jax's Crab Shack in Valdosta, GA is a restaurant that brings a little bit of New Orleans to a small town in Georgia serving items like crawfish, crab, shrimp salad, and a crab sandwich (pictured below). I choose the crab sandwich to try during my first visit to Bubba Jax's Crab Shack. The crab sandwich consisted of a whole fried blue crab with lettuce and tomatoes on a bun. I was a little hesitant at first; because, they fried the shell and everything. However, I found the dish new, inventive, and tasty. I definitely recommend it if you like crab.
 
Love what you eat. Eat what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment