Friday, May 11, 2012

My 10 Best Mother's Day Gifts by Reverend Sharleece E. Bellagosi

On Sunday May 13, 2012, another Mother's Day will arrive giving me time to reflect upon the 10 best Mother's Day Gifts. Starting with number 10 and working my way to number 1:

10. A box of chocolates. A minute on my lips, but forever on my hips-tasty chocolates.

9. Flowers. Roses are the most given on Mother's Day. In fact, I recall a gentleman in downtown Seattle who passed out roses to every woman who passed by on Mother's Day; because, he "loved women and loved mothers."

8. A free dinner. It is always a pleasure to not cook and to have a free meal.

7. Relaxation. A day to take the load off after running after the kids, working 9am to 5pm, and cleaning house is a blessing. Thank you God for creating Mother's Day.

6. Clothing. A new article of clothing is always nice. If you do not like it, you can always return it.

5. Peace and quiet. I always relish the me time without the kids to enjoy the things that I like to do without the complaining.

4. Jewelry. Diamonds really are a girls second best friend. A house fully paid for might really be my best friend.

3. Car. Seriously, I once received a brand new car for Mother's Day it was Awesome.

2. Thoughtfulness. Although an awkward word, the kids and other family helping by doing things around the house without being asked is very thoughtful.

1. Kids. God bless them. It would not be a Mother's Day if they did not exist.

I would like to see your 10 best Mother's Day gifts. Share them here at www.sharleece.blogspot.com.
Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment