Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is mail order a scam or not a scam?

Recently, I was on craigslist where I noticed that they did not like businesses that involve mail order. I understand that individuals who are not business owners may attempt to scam individuals; however, it gives legitimate business owners like myself with global internet business a bad name. How? You ask. I'll tell you how. Craigslist insinuates that money order payments and payment through paypal is a scam. Many reputable business, such as Spigel, Newport news, SMC, eBay, Amazon, and
my business accept payments both as money order and through paypal. I do not pretend to fully understand craigslist logic or motivation; but, I know it implies that legitimate businesses should seek another internet marketing avenue if mail order or paypal is 50% or more of the companies income. Mail order is definitely not a scam, and I am truly disappointed with craigslist view of mail order business.

No comments:

Post a Comment